8th Annual Conference: Acquired/Traumatic Brain Injury Resources and Pathways to Brain Injury Recovery
Innovative talks for brain injury survivors, their families, and professionals by top experts serving the brain injury community
Lots of exhibitors providing valuable resources and service opportunities
Continuing Education Units
CEUs will cost a fee of $50 in addition to your conference registration.
- CME 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) - via Long Beach Memorial
- CCMC 5 credits - Courtesy of Rehab Care Coordination
- California MCLE - WorkCompCentral.com, Inc. is the designated provider of California MCLE, Legal Specialization and Claims Professional continuing education credits
Brain Injury Survivors and Caregivers can now register for free!
Please email us at email@example.com with “I WANT TO GO TO ATBI FOR FREE” in your subject line. Please provide your name, address, phone number in the body of the email. (Those who have already registered will be offered a refund)
Conference Fees for legal and healthcare professionals are listed below. Please click the appropriate ticket button.
Conference Date: Friday, June 1st 2018
Location & Hotel Info
The conference will be held at the California Endowment Center located at 1000 N. Alameda Street Los Angeles, CA 90012
Millennium Biltmore Hotel located at 506 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90071-2607
- $195/night plus taxes. Rates honored 5/29 – 6/2/18
- Rooms will include complementary internet access.
- Overnight valet parking is $48.00 per day Monday – Thursday, and $35.00 per day Friday- Sunday.
- Requests received after 5/4/18 will be accepted on a space available basis
Rooms can be reserved by calling 213-612- 1575 (mention code: 1805BRAINI) or online, through this link.
ATBI Conference Sponsors & Exhibitors
ATBI Conference Schedule & Agenda